broccoli.

Started by
39 comments, last by evil sausage 20 years, 11 months ago
Why does everybody hate broccoli? I actually think it tastes pretty good.
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
Advertisement
I agree with you.
---signature---" Actually, at the time, I didn't give a damn about the FoxNews issue... just that you would come swooping in with your Super Mith cape flapping behind you and debunk it just because it didn't happen in your living room." - InnocuousFox
Broccoli is one of my favorite snacks. I like getting the frozen florets since the top is the best part.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
*puke*

Actually, there''s a very good reason a lot of people don''t like Broccoli. There''s a genetic trait that humans have that determines if you like foods in the Broccoli group (Broccoli, Califlauer, brussels sprouts) or not.

The trait is dominant for people who do not like the foods.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
quote:Original post by felisandria
Broccoli is one of my favorite snacks. I like getting the frozen florets since the top is the best part.

It''s OK, but it''s not that good!

I sometimes like some broccoli to go with my cheese.
I like broccoli, but only if its been chopped into a very fine mist and fried with garlic.

[edited by - benjamin bunny on February 10, 2003 12:41:27 PM]

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

It''s better for me than chips and salsa. *shrug*

I also like brussel sprouts as a snack.

I guess I got the good end of the genetic stick.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
quote:Original post by beantas
I sometimes like some broccoli to go with my cheese.

I did like it ...

[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || MSDN || STL || GameCoding || BarrysWorld || E-Mail Me ]
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]
when i was a kid it was like my favourite vegetable...but now i really don''t like it anymore...weird how your taste can change

hmm and i''m surprised nobody has brought this up yet, but don''t you people know that broccoli is cause of death number two on this planet?? Or don''t you people watch the simpsons?

My Homepage
( This post was made entirely from re-cycled electrons )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement