Please De-moderator me...

Started by
14 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 5 months ago
I''m just sick of some of the crap I''ve been getting, and as a result I''m going to be spending a lot less time here. I''ll still enjoy GDNet as a resource and a springboard for ideas, but not as a liability. Sunandshadow had long ago been the intended Moderator of the Writing Forum. I suggest that that nomination still stands.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
I''ve witnessed some of the problems you''ve been having, and I''m sorry to see them. I''ll go ahead and make the change you''ve requested right now.

Dave
L.F., get yer ICQ on, and send me a message.
I feel a moderator-to-moderator talk is in order

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Yeah, I''m not pissed or anything. It''s just the cycle of Landfish-hating that recurrs every so often. Time for me to go underground again (like last time )... and it''s hard to do that as a moderator... Plus I think I''m getting a little more flak because I''m a moderator. You know, that anti-authority crap that I usually pull myself?

I''ll be around. Just try to guess which AP is me!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
That might work... yeah I remember the time when you needed to go underground. Wasn''t it around that time that Landfish.com started forming? Should be interesting what comes out of it this time, perhaps a proof-of-concept demo

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Can''t something be done about those morons flaming him?

My Homepage

Visit my forums
Yeah. I post anon. That way, when they think it''s me their flaming, it''s usually some other poor anon poster.
Haha, you mean anon poster. There''s probably some guy that posted anon once crying in bed because he you started a post named "OpenGL sucks!" Hehe, you make me sick. =)
C:DOSC:DOSRUNRUN DOSRUN
As long as you are intending on bringing some of your wisdom back to the Game Design and Game Writing forums then I will always be a willing participant . It is a pity that those who flame you can''t just be banned from using certain words in their posts (like Landfish for one ). Sorry to see you have to dive for cover again, I always liked your ex-RPG (now characterisation and interation based attributed) rants and stuff. I look forward to your return
It''s a shame that just because so many are not intelligent enough to understand the Landfishian ways, you must go undercover again...oh well..the ignorant always win...

""You see... I'm not crazy... you see?!? Nazrix believes me!" --Wavinator

"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be." -Pink Floyd

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement