Our first game - need your feedback

Started by
8 comments, last by OnlyGames 8 years, 3 months ago

Hey guys smile.png

We have launched our very first project - a simple game with loads of amazing achievements and nice graphics.
It was designed mostly for kids - the Sun disappeared from the sky and you need to rescue it to see the sunrise again rolleyes.gif

We truly need now to get your feedback. We know it's not perfect, anyway we would be happy to hear your thoughts on it.

Screens:

scr02.png

scr03.png

scr01.png

The game on GooglePlay

Many thanks!

Advertisement
You didn't say what kind of feedback you want. You posted this in Production and Management, so you must be looking for feedback on the project management or process? I don't think so. On the assumption that the kind of feedback you want is "just everything," I'm moving this to the Lounge. Another mod might move it somewhere else.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom,

I'm truly sorry. Yes, I guess it will be better as we need some feedback like "just everything."

Hey guys,

we have updates on the game: we added background music, fixed some more bugs + you can now get free coins to upgrade fast!

Still look forward to your feedback :)

Hey OnlyGames,

Congrats on your new game; it looks great! I would love to talk with you about integrating our offer wall into your game as an additional way for your users to earn coins. Please feel free to email me at ilyssa@adscendmedia.com so we can chat about this.

Thanks,

Ilyssa

Thanks Ilyssa,

I hope we'll get some more feedback on our game smile.png

Hey guys,

do you have any comments or suggestions? did you manage to finish the game?

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Wish you all happiness and love!

Happy New Year!!

We are making something really special for you. Get ready for the updates! smile.png

Hey guys!

We have finally published new updates: now you can go through different episodes and share your awesome results on your Facebook page! Enjoy unlocking new episodes and collecting coins!

Look forward to getting your feedback!!smile.png

GooglePlay / iTunes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement