Sudoku app

Started by
4 comments, last by eresid 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, I recently started my new pet project sudoku. Can you tell we need to tweak smth or is it all good? Also, it would be nice to hear how children react to problem-solving in this game. Here is a link to my game - https://sudokupro.app.

Advertisement

Why can't you select a position first and then type the number? I concentrate on the sudoku (that's where the problem to solve is ? ). When I find a value for a position, my first instinct is to click the position in the grid.

Similarly, don't keep the number selected. My behavior above combined with keeping the number selected gives stupid results. I can click the position, but I get red results immediately because I get the previous number again.

I can't delete a number when the keyboard number is different from the number that I click.

The general thing is perhaps, different people do different things, try to accommodate as many as you can.

Not sure what age of children you're targeting but sudoku is a very abstract game. Also it has numbers!

Alberth said:
I concentrate on the sudoku

I don't know what that means. I play sudoku on paper. I made a sudoku game for Yahoo 15~ years ago (IPTV), but I don't know what this ('concentrate on the sudoku') means…?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:
I don't know what this ('concentrate on the sudoku') means…?

I meant I study the grid with the numbers intensely, trying to figure out the value of a missing number.

Somewhat exaggerated: During that time my world is a 9x9 grid with numbers. I ignore everything outside it.

@Alberth hi Alberth, thank you for your feedback! ☺️ We will add a quick guide on how to play our game.

All UX is adapted for playing with a mouse or touchpad. It is also quite convenient to play from mobile phones.

We are also preparing a mobile version of the game, it will be released in a month

Mobile Game Developer ??‍?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement