Help with ideas for CrowdFunding

Started by
2 comments, last by GeneralJist 1 year, 4 months ago

Hey everyone, I am trying to create a new game but I am bad at concept art and drawing. I have an idea in my head of how each biome area of my game will look like in my head, but I am having a hard time drawing it or creating the blueprints for the level design. There will be 4 biomes I am thinking about, with one being underground in tunnels. I would love to get any help or advice on how to do this better. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am looking to create the game as a turn-based RPG. With the game being turn-based, I will get the player more involved by having optional button presses to time the attacks properly. I understand coding in Unreal with blueprints and C++. I understand I will want to create a hitbox around the enemy whenever the player hits it as soon as the attack connects, there will be bonus damage applied to the attack. There should also be a timed event when the attack starts to when the animation of the move hitting begins the impact. I believe my thought process is correct, but I would like to verify or get some additional insight on this concept as well if I am on the right path.

Ultimately, I would like to get some ideas on what I should include in the crowdsourcing document if people would be willing to assist someone in creating a new game from scratch. In the past, I was always wary about people trying to poach ideas from you, but I do know that there are kind people out there that are willing to help and assist. Any guidance will be very helpful.

Thank you,

Przemyslaw “Shem” Wisniewski

Advertisement

Moved to the Business and Law forum. You should check out the other threads about funding in this forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

No one poaches ideas.

It's the execution that matters

Crowd funding is tough. It used to be easier in the beginning of kickstarter…

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement