The "G" of gamedev and communism

Started by
107 comments, last by Lode 21 years, 1 month ago
For some reason, the G of Gamedev makes me think of communism, just compare both symbols: I really recognise that hammer and sickle in it, only positioned differently. [edited by - Lode on September 2, 2002 5:49:36 PM]
Advertisement
Wow, I didn''t even have to use PSP for this one.

Those evil GameDev communists, they''re plotting to....take over the world....They''re the same people who changed GDNet Lounge to GDnet Lounge. They wish us all to go insane and become their slaves, ordering us to program ATL and COM applications in assembly, day in and day out. Soon we will forever be bound to their servers. Help Us....anyone!
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
Countrymen, he''s on to you.
Omg, GAMEDEV.RU? Gamedev will be taken over by communists, or is taken over already!

[edited by - Lode on September 2, 2002 4:52:25 PM]
Do you just think there will be a GameDev.ru. Are you crazy! Those Communists are going to take over the WORLD. That means they''re going to have their own domain....GameDev.commy, or perhaps GameDev.hammerandsickle. Help us...anyone.
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
DA! Ze glorius soviets are needink to take over gdnet so dat ve can extract your knowledge! If you do not comply, ve vill send KGB!
DA!
Finally you people understand. I have been say saying this for a while and nes8bit is in on it too.
No, no! Do not send KGB. I will give up all my code. But spare my life!!!!!!!!
nes8bit is in on it too. But wouldn''t that make him a communist. Resist www.nes8bit.commy.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement