OH NOO~!! NOT MY VS.NET!~!

Started by
22 comments, last by WiseElben 20 years, 6 months ago
New Project -> C++ -> Win32 Project I get an IE ERROR!@1 WHAT DO I DO?..?/. NOT MY VS.NET!~~! I have IE 6 installed. Should I download the newest version of IE? EDIT: Happens to all C++ Projects I choose!~!!~ ONLY C++!~~ EDIT 2: Spelling and such.
WiseElben.com | My Journal | My Profile

Projects: nMagic - Voted #1 in DOSGamesWeekly, a nondiversial DOS lover magazines.
[edited by - GameDev Staff on September 27, 1989 9X:58:97 XMS] For violating Article 43 Page 456 Paragraph 251 Line .042] [edited by - WiseElben on October 17, 2003 8:01:53 PM] [edited by - WiseElben on October 17, 2003 8:09:47 PM]
Advertisement
Well, first you should learn to speak english.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Well, I was scared. I didn''t want to go through the 1hour+ process of reinstalling VS.Net! AHHHH...

Projects: nMagic - Voted #1 in DOSGamesWeekly, a nondiversial DOS lover magazines.

[edited by - GameDev Staff on September 27, 1989 9X:58:97 XMS] For violating Article 43 Page 456 Paragraph 251 Line .042]
And you know what sucsk? VS stopped working on me RIGHT BEFORE I started to tackle and try Direct3d!!~! I was all motivated and ready, but now...

[edited by - GameDev Staff on September 27, 1989 9X:58:97 XMS] For violating Article 43 Page 456 Paragraph 251 Line .042]
You might want to be more specific about the nature of the problem if you''re wanting help.

If you were just wanting sympathy then: There there.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

quote:Original post by benjamin bunny
If you were just wanting sympathy then: There there.

On risk on being banned, I suggest that should be phrased as:
If you were just wanting some sympathy, you should use x Unix Distro|Work-alike
[ Six Hour Game Contest | ( Thread | Blog | Wiki | 6hour Bio ) ][ Website | (Blog | Gallery ) ]
quote:Original post by WiseElben
New Project -> C++ -> Win32 Project

I get an IE ERROR!@1 WHAT DO I DO?..?/. NOT MY VS.NET!~~! I have IE 6 installed. Should I download the newest version of IE?

Well try it sucka. That or give more details.
I was going to install Visual Studio.NET Enterprise Architect edition on my computer at work. Then I realized I didn''t need it, mapped a shared drive, installed crimson editor and voila!

Everything I need to program for windows

See it? I took my time to make that screenshot! It''s either a virus (I''ve heard of one that messes up IE like that), or IE''s fault. It never happened to me before.

Sorry it took me a while to get taht img up.

It''s not an error with IE, it''s an error with the VS.net page script, hence the "script error" part of the title which you decided to ignore. While it''s possible it''s caused by a faulty IE, the error suggests it''s VS .net which is at fault. Perhaps you should reinstall it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement