🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Trampoline Game [seeking artist]

Started by
1 comment, last by cherryhouse 18 years, 5 months ago
Team name: none Project name: Walaber's Trampoline Brief description:an athletic simulation game where players control an athlete jumping on a trampoline, performing gynmastic maneuvers. The game can best be described as a Tony-Hawk style sports game taking place entirely on a trampoline. The game features:
  • Truly realistic trampoline physics based on a setup of my creation.
  • Realistic (yet fun) control model gives the player more control than ever before for performing complex gynmastic flips and twists.
  • Create your own character be choosing body shape, outfit, and clothing colors.
  • Full story mode with upgrades to player's characters, and unlocking other content through completing objectives
  • Freeplay mode for just "playing around" on the trampoline
  • Internet multiplayer (already 90% complete)
  • Spectacular, cringe-inducing ragdoll crashes (on and off the trampoline)
  • about 80% code complete
Target aim: FREEWARE! Compensation: it's FREEWARE! Technology: Cpp (OGRE for 3D, Newton for physics, Rakknet for multiplayer, FMOD for sound) Talent needed: I am looking for 1 (one) talented artist that is interested in helping create the content necessary for the game. As you can see from the screenshots below, my 3D skills are not appaling, but also not top-level freeware quality. I am looking for someone to either help supplement what I have already done, or to (even better) improve on the existing work, and create the rest of the remaining content. Team structure: Walaber - programming, 3D modelling/texturing (so far), game design, UI, etc. (everything) Website: Homepage Contacts: walaber @ walaber . com Additional Info: The game features:
  • Truly realistic trampoline physics based on a setup of my creation.
  • Realistic (yet fun) control model gives the player more control than ever before for performing complex gynmastic flips and twists.
  • Create your own character be choosing body shape, outfit, and clothing colors.
  • Full story mode with upgrades to player's characters, and unlocking other content through completing objectives
  • Freeplay mode for just "playing around" on the trampoline
  • Internet multiplayer (already 90% complete)
  • Spectacular, cringe-inducing ragdoll crashes (on and off the trampoline)
  • about 80% code complete
Advertisement
I have to admit...when I first saw the title, I went "Huh? O_o"...And then I got to the internet-compatibility part, and went ">_> What the..."

But then I got to your screenies. They say everything for you. Nice job, can't wait to see the final product. Good luck with finding an artist.
________________________Quote: OluseyiI knew of a "Christian" couple in Nigeria who named their child "God's End-time Battle Axe." I kid you not.
That looks really.. awsome. Can't wait for it and you won't have to worry about me not advertising this game for you ;)
Hello?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement