🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

NEEDED :: 3D Modeler/Animator :: Horse Racing Game (In Development)

Started by
-1 comments, last by Gf11speed 18 years, 2 months ago
Team name Syntasoft Games Project name Post-Time Brief description Post-Time is a 3D horse racing game that has been in production for almost a year. Although currently using temporary models, a lot of the gameplay has already been implemented. *This is not a full time position. We're just looking for someone to design the models on their spare time. Target aim Commercial. This game will be commercially sold once complete. Compensation You will be paid for this project. The terms are negotiable, but will be mostly royalties. Technology Programming is in Visual Studio using C++ using Ogre3D. Game settings will be customizable to run on high-end and low-end systems. Talent needed 3D Modelers/Animators (1 to 2): Expected to be able to model a complete 3D horse race track, including the railings, grandstands, trees on the track, etc. Also expected to be able to take an existing horse and add a jockey to it as well as animate both the horse and jockey (the existing horse already has a trot animation, which is very fluid and real). Much experience is not required, we just need someone who can do a good job. Team structure Two other modelers have left the project since it began due to time constraints. You'd be accepting this job near the end of the project, and reaping the benefits. I am currently the only programmer on the team but have been working with the project with two previous modelers since May of 2005. Current team members: -1 lead programmer (myself) -1 marketing manager (been with team since the beginning) Website http://www.syntasoft.com Contacts You can contact me at: gfields @ syntasoft.com. Additional Info I have been involved with Syntasoft since day-one back in 2000. We've released a very successful horse racing game in 2001 and are looking forward to our next major release. We are very excited about this project and are just looking for one or two 3D modelers to help finish up the game. This is a great opportunity for you to join a project that is nearlying completion and get paid to do it. Here are some screenshots (a lot of the gameplay is in, just need the models!): [Edited by - Gf11speed on April 8, 2006 12:39:26 AM]
Greg FieldsSyntasoft Gameswww.syntasoft.comPost-Time Horse Racing (Available Now)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement