🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FirstRateGames.com

Started by
3 comments, last by am2pm 17 years, 9 months ago
FirstRateGames.com is finally online! Over the next few days more games will be added to our collection. This is a soft launch. Any feedback on the site and its content is welcome.
----------------------------------------------------------------www.firstrategames.com
Advertisement
Is this a portal or are all your games inhouse? Are you looking for new games?

Site looks good, but you definitely need more games up.
We're doing both. Tomorrow our first inhouse game will be launched. The launch was planned for today, but you know how these things go.
After this first inhouse game, a lot more should follow, and to make the site interesting enough, we also work with affiliates like reflexive, regnow, etc.

We could indeed use more games. If you want your game on FirstRateGames.com you can contact us. But I can't promise anything, like I said, its a soft-launch, our main focus right now is to get the site going.
----------------------------------------------------------------www.firstrategames.com
Gentlemen,

Perhaps this has been suggested before: how about setting up a site with all (complete) games announced on this forum?

I’m aware this would be the hell of a job but once ready we could have a significant database of amateur games.
Sorry HypnoTech for OT, but...

...Ursus - thats a great idea, but...

...don't we have a showcase at gamedev.net? yes we have, but...

...imho it's not really good organized (a rating system wouldn't be bad - I've dowloaded there much games, which I've deleted a minute later), not good promoted on the main page, so...

...cleaning up the showcase, improving its functionality and maybe find a person which would be responsible for it (testing the games presented in "Your Announcements" and adding that good ones - as Ravuya in IOTD), promote it on the mainpage (as IOTD) - all that would make the showcase a great ressource whithout immense effort of creating a new website.

...IMHO ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement