🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gathering dev team for next casual game

Started by
-1 comments, last by AJirenius 16 years, 9 months ago
Team name: SOLO development Project name: Ponder Brief description: As my latest game, Cryptex of Time, now is going through the last paneltests I am starting up with my next game. This one will require a smaller team of 3-4 experienced and dedicated developers working close together during a timespan of 8-10 months. The game will be targetting the top casual game market, and provide the best gamedesign, art and sound that market can is able to produce. Target aim: Retail Compensation: Negotiations with each developer will be held before contracts are signed regarding compensation. Technology: Several technologies are being looked into regarding rendering engines and middleware products. We're not focused on reinventing wheels. Only on producing a topquality game in medium sized timespan. Both 3D and 2D design will be involved in the game. Talent needed: Programmer - as engine or language has not been determined yet I will keep this open for all languages at the moment (C++ , Blitz, C#, etc) 3D Artist - able to create art in "casual game" style (colourful, "cartoonish", creativity). Experience in animation. Team structure: Andreas Jirenius - Lead Artist, Project Manager Website: No website for the project. Still a website to my previous games. http://www.solodev.eu Contacts: Private mess in this forum or contactinfo on website. Previous Work by Team: Ultimate Snowdown Cryptex of Time Can be found on website Feedback: Any

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement