🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Class with parameters crash on Iphone

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 13 years, 10 months ago
Classes that have a contructor that uses parameters crashes when you initialize the object with that constructor on the Iphone. It use to work on the previous version of angelscript.
Advertisement
Oh i am sorry the problem is not that class constructors is craching on Constructors. The Problem is actually in the string class obj in the add on itself. I am using MAX_PORTABILITY on the Iphone and when i set one string=string2 then it crash.
Forget it. I fixed the problem
Care to share the solution with us? :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sure. The problem is that by default the settings for the Iphone is not set to be used as MAX_PORTABILITY, so it tries to register the function using Native instead. But the Native code for functions on the iphone does not work so that is why it was crashing.Once i change it to MAX_PORTABILITY it works fine.
I understand.

There seems to be something wrong with the native calling convention for class methods still. It seems to work on the simulator, but not on the real deal. It could be just in the way that AngelScript detects the virtual methods, at least that is the comments I've seen on this before.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement