Need People to Test my first RPG Project.

Started by
0 comments, last by DragonPanda 5 years, 11 months ago

Hello there, I am soon going to post a link to my new and first project. I made it using RPG Maker VX Ace. I did this all by myself, using scripts from Yanfly. Once I get the Alpha up and get some feedback, then My good friend will help me clean it up a bit. The game is inspired by Final Fantasy of course. You start as a Death Knight that you get to name. The Demon God has awoken after many years and you must make it to his almost never ending tower while going through each town and area trying to find the other chosen warriors. There will be some secret characters for you to find. Also once i post the Alpha it will end once you get to the third city. It took me about a little under an hour to get through it. I am hoping to put it up either this coming Sunday or Monday. Also this is my first time posting on here and my first game that I am creating.  So i do hope I am posting in the right area. If I am not please someone tell me. If I am then once my friend gets done testing it I will be posting a link in this thread to the download link. I really hope everyone will share this game if they like it. I put a ton of effort into this, trying to make everything perfect as possible. So please give me your honest feedback and criticism. Look forward to the game like I said either this coming Sunday or Monday. 

Edit:: So today is the day that I am going to post the link to the Alpha version of my game. I really do hope you will give me some honest feedback. I am still improving it at the moment. So some stuff I have already fixed bt not all of it, so please tell me anything you see that i need to fix. Also I think i wrote about this above, but I shall say it again. There are, as of right now, two secret characters in the Alpha that you can put on your team to make it a full 5 member party. I know i may not be the most original person, but I am trying my best with what little imagination I have. Here is the link. I hope you enjoy it..Demon God's Tower Alpha Version

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement