Would you pay money for this service?

Started by
0 comments, last by Valerio Tripodo 5 years, 6 months ago

Hello everyone, my name is Valerio and I'm an expert in business development and product innovation. At the moment I'm working for a big gambling company and I'm also working on a side project to launch a startup aimed at the whole gaming world. I have an idea and I would like the help of this community to validate it.

Thanks to machine learning it is possible to predict user behavior. For example, from the tests I have done, I can assure you that it is possible to predict. with an accuracy between 80 and 90 percent (depending on the quality of the data), which users will use a certain app next week.

My idea of the service is to create a Softwere as a Service, with a monthly fee, which allows developers and business owners of a game to load tables of data into the software and receive the desired predictive output.

For example, thanks to this softwere you might know which users will play and which ones will not play next week, or analyze more specific metrics, like who will make a purchase and who does not, who will use a particular feature and who does not, and so on.

With this information, the team that manages the app can set up marketing activities to increase the engagment, such as sending push notifications only to those who know you will not play next week, or special offers to those who will not make a purchase.

Here are the questions I need you to answer:

- Do you find this service useful?

- If so, how much would you pay per month for such a service?

Thank you all for your participation,

Valerio.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement