Assistant Producer

Started by
1 comment, last by DANX7 5 years, 6 months ago

Hi Guys

We are looking for a n assistant producer to assist myself with day to day running of our project. It is a 3D first/third person battle simulator. Its set in the Viking age in Norway and we want to create a brutal but fun game with focus game mechanics. We would like to have a stamina system that is linked to a weapon and armour weight system. This system will require management from the player if they hope to survive. This project is intended to be commerical so if all goes well, you will recieve a share. If interested you will be sent a copy of the GDD. You will be assisting myself with oragnising the project which will include giving tasks to devs, attending meetings, helping devs with questions, social media and promotion, enquires, acting as a reprenstative of the team, overseeing the development of the project, assisting with contracts, contributing to the games design, resolving disputes among other producer realted tasks. We have a team of other devs that will be working on this, 3d artists, a composer, a programmer and concept. If you are reading this but not intersted in this role but want to be involved please message me as we are still looking for other devs and artists.

Advertisement

Hey Novakin

I've graduated for video game design and business management so I believe I would be a good fit for this project. I am still pretty inexperienced when It comes to design but I would love the opportunity develop my skills. 

Thanks.    

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement