Hello,i would like to ask you.What kind of developing games do you prefer?

Started by
4 comments, last by jiasheng chen 5 years, 6 months ago

or,How would you design it?Thank you's answer.

Advertisement

I personally enjoy developing games that I would play myself. :) I use design documents prior to working on projects. Simply put, all the specifics are outlined using text and graphics in the design document.

Programmer and 3D Artist

8 hours ago, Rutin said:

I personally enjoy developing games that I would play myself.  I use design documents prior to working on projects. Simply put, all the specifics are outlined using text and graphics in the design document.

Thank you answer my question.Can you tell me,what's an interesting game?Thank you.

31 minutes ago, jiasheng chen said:

Thank you answer my question.Can you tell me,what's an interesting game?Thank you.

Your question is too subjective because what one person finds interesting, another person might not.

Does this relate to your own game development, or are you only looking for survey like responses?

Programmer and 3D Artist

7 hours ago, Rutin said:

Your question is too subjective because what one person finds interesting, another person might not.

Does this relate to your own game development, or are you only looking for survey like responses?

Thank you very much for your answer,hope my english don't exert an influence of you read.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement