Seeking 3D Character Modeler for Tactical Turn-Based Game

Started by
1 comment, last by Rutin 4 years, 6 months ago

Hi, I'm Woody, Project Director at SODWA Studios (which is just me and my programming partner). We're looking to add a 3d character artist to our small team. Our game, SODWA, is a tactical turn-based strategy game, similar to games like Heroclix, X-Com, and Final Fantasy Tactics. This should be a fun project for any fan of the Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s, like Masters of the Universe, Voltron, Thundercats, etc, as those series serve as the inspiration for our game world. Players get to assemble teams of colorful characters to duke it out in online 1v1, using a combination of melee attacks, weapons, magic, high technology, and superpowers.

Right now we're getting our playable demo off the ground, which we'll use as the cornerstone of a Kickstarter campaign. Our demo is coming along nicely, but we're having to use 3d assets purchased from the Unity Assets Store.

Feel free to join the SODWA Discord and our Reddit community. If you'd like more information, Discord is probably the best way to get a quick response, or you can comment on this post. Thanks for reading!

Advertisement

Wow! I like the concept art. :) Best wishes on your project. Turn based games are my favorite.

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement