Free Bitcoin Gaming Workshop in London

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 6 months ago

I just wanted to let any interested game developers in the UK know about a Unity Bitcoin workshop I will be running on Feb 7th in London,

I am a founding member of a new gaming start up called Zebedee (More info about us at zebedee.io) and we are developing APIs and SDKs allowing game developers to integrate bitcoin into their projects. We believe that a digital borderless open currency has a place in a digital environment/world such as those seen in gaming.

Event is free and the details are here
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/zebedee-workshop-advancing-bitcoin-tickets-90165412175

We realize many peoples games are not yet placed to start integrating bitcoin, however at the least it's a good opportunity to come along and see how bitcoin and gaming works in 2020, then perhaps that knowledge may be useful when exploring new ideas at a later stage.

A few game studios we are working with are using bitcoin for the following applications "payments, player rewards, user retention, ad funded bitcoin tips, player to player micropayment streaming, esports/audience participation etc"

Hope to see you there! and feel free to ask me any questions via DM or email chris at zebedee dot com

None

Advertisement

This 10-month-dormant thread is locked because the event occurred 9 months ago and the subject attracts too many spammers.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement