[Visual Novel] Looking for writer!

Started by
3 comments, last by NewbieHarbs 4 years, 2 months ago

Hello! I’m Tekijaki. I’m currently working on a VN in my sparetime together with a friend of mine. I’m an artist and my friend is a programmer. Our visual novel is about a witch school in a fantasy setting. The VN is a very choice-based novel, far from kinetic. This is because we want to have different routes for all the girls in the game, so the format of this is very standard/typical for a VN. We’re really just looking to make something that is fun and interesting to read and play, even with the typical setting of school and romance. We don’t have a lot of fleshed out story for all the different routes but we want the whole team to have an input on where the story will go so everyone will help out and do that together, most of the characters are fleshed out though! We’re looking for a writer who enjoys writing, has good english skills and is preferably located in Europe to make communication easier. (I really hope I formatted and tagged this correctly)

DM on discord for more information: Tekijaki#6759

Advertisement

Since no one answered. You did not mention version control (Git) or collaboration (Jira). Retrospective with Jira is hard enough, but I cannot imagine doing it in discord. You may want to clarify this. You talk about routes, so this is even more important. I would even imagine that your programmer friend would need a head start ( mythical man month an all that ).

You write Europe. Does it have something to do with the time zone? What about West-Afrika?

.. I have nothing ..

@arnero Hello! I've already gotten some messages about this project but I thank you for your input and we will definitely check Git and Jira out. I wrote Europe but for me anyone around the same timezone as mine (CET) are welcome to message. I'm not sure what you mean by “I have nothing” though. ?

@Tekijaki my name is Dave, unfortunately I live in New York (EST) but I would be interested in talking with you more about your project. I do a lot of creative writing and have recently taken an interest in game development. Feel free to contact me at daveharbs@gmail.com or through here to talk more about what your looking for. Hope to hear from you soon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement