3D artist/animators wanted for a ARPG where you fight with spirits.

Started by
0 comments, last by Stocke 3 years, 11 months ago

Hello. I'm a CS student and I want to make a complete Unity project for my portfolio. I've been in several game jams in the past.

My games.

I can handle the programming but I can't handle the 3D modelling/Animation workload by myself.

Project:

A flexible ARPG with soulslike elements where you channel the power of spirits to fight monsters.

You have Light/Heavy attacks, Dash, Guard/Parry, Magic etc. Your melee and ranged movesets depend on the spirit you have equipped. You get spirits by beating them in a boss battle. Each spirit will also have a backstory that you gradually unlock by using them.

There will be several variations of Dash and Guard Techniques and you can equip any of them. You will also be able to equip passive skills. These will take the place of accessories. The flexibility comes from the multitude of choices you have for your build.

Engine:

Unity3D.

Split %:

Equal % for everyone. However, people who leave the project before completing it will get lower %. Negotiable.

Other:

It'd greatly help if you have some expertise in shaders. It will be very important to get the look of the spirits right. I'm handling the shaders by myself now but I am by no means an expert in that regard.

Also, If you're willing to get involved in level design, story, world-building etc then that'd also be great.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement