x=1: Learn to solve equations!

Started by
1 comment, last by -Stu- 3 years, 10 months ago

Hello and good morning!

My little android-app ‘x=1: Learn to solve equations!’ is finally available in the completely rebuild version 2.0.
Its free and without any adverticement. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dg.eqs

What is it about?

Solving equations often causes difficulties, either in school or later in life. At first glance they consist of cryptic characters, which are also subject to strict rules! It gets even worse: Every time we take a step to find the desired X - we have to note down the whole equation on paper again!

For fun, to learn or to refresh your knowledge – with x=1 you can now try to find the hard to catch X without any paperwork at all! Try different approaches and find out which solution works, so you get a good feeling for the rules and dependencies.

At the moment equations build with the basic arithmetic operations + -, *, / can be solved. The rules of bracketing are also included and of course you can bring everything you like from one side of the equation to the other – if the rules allow it!

I am realy happy about your feedback!

With mathematical regards
Daniel Gronau

Advertisement

you should try and get this into schools. they teach some crazy techniques now that i don't understand.

Kind Regards

-Stu-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement