Help with some card ideas.

Started by
0 comments, last by Adz8851 3 years, 7 months ago

So I'm currently in the process of finishing my free drinking game for mobile ( first ever game ). it's all in now apart from a few extra card modes I want to add!. (due to be releasing in a few weeks!.)

there is one aspect I'm struggling with, and that's to generate ideas for the "hazard" cards mode. I have 20+ so far but I need at least 100!.

some examples!.

The Simba
Find an animal and do the iconic scene from the lion king. if you refuse or have no animal then drink.

That tasty wall
Lick the nearest wall to yourself & critique the flavor. or drink.

chicken little
impersonate a chicken. everyone else will judge. drink if they are not impressed

"This is my strong hand"
You and {PLAYERONE} have an arm wrestle. If you lose, you drink. If you win they drink.

The language of love
Until another player tells you otherwise, you must speak with a french accent. For failing to remember, then drink each time!.

Better be good!
Type in "sex" in the search area of your messages and read the first text that shows!. If you refuse then drink!.

as you can see they are very random in concept!. but I would really appreciate any help I could get for any ideas for more cards!. if I use your concept for a card ill add your name to the credits!.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement