Trailer Behind the Horizon

Started by
5 comments, last by Jadawin2 3 years, 6 months ago

Hello Community,

I love to present my new Trailer of my epic RPG, Farm and Naturesimulation:

Advertisement

I have some feedback you should add a visible light source that changes with the time and some of the trees during fall look a little dull. Overall looks good!

None

@Galaxyraider9 You mean something like the sun's rays coming from different directions during the day?

Yes, there is still room for improvement in the colours in autumn and winter.

@Jadawin2 Yes sun rays coming from different spots also the winter looks really nice it just the fall that looks a little odd.

None

@Galaxyraider9 Good idea and I was thinking last night about how I could implement it. A big problem are the shadows of the trees and plants, which I don't calculate because the whole graphic is based on 2D. So sunrays from the other side would look a bit strange. One solution would be to do without the movement of the sun and let the sunrays always come from the same direction.

For the autumn I have increased the green part of the colour a little bit and it looks a little more vivid now.

Release on Steam

My page on Steam is now online and Behind the Horizon will be published there on November the 11th ! If you want to have a look at my shop page:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1453430?beta=1

I´m always thankful for some feedback to polish up my game :-) !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement