Looking for a 2D artist to help with a simple game about mental health and bullying

Started by
0 comments, last by klaudia 3 years, 3 months ago

Hi there!

My name is Klaudia and I'm a developer making games and apps about mental health.

I am currently working on a very simple 2D game which will tackle the topic of bullying and mental health. The game will be released for free on itch, it is meant to be a small portfolio project which can hopefully do some good by tackling a difficult subject.

It will consist of about 10 short scenes, where we (as the character) deal with our thoughts and try to go about our day. It will be shown from the first person's perspective, and the scenes will be very simple, mostly static images with some small interactive elements/animations.

Examples of what will be needed:

• A simple animation of our legs and feet as we're walking (first-person perspective) in the street
  • Full-screen computer/phone view where the player can check social media etc.

If you're a 2D artist (no matter what level), who is interested in working on a game of this type, please get in touch!

Twitter: K_Bronowicka

Discord: Klaudia#0674

E-mail: kkbronowicka@gmail.com

An example of my work: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1385950/Guilt_Free/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement