Gamedev Improvisation like with music. Open mind, experimental, Community dev.

Started by
1 comment, last by Knightmare303 3 years, 3 months ago

I think there are a lot of solo devs out there. Great work has been made this way. So imagine what duo devs or triple team of rude boys could do.

People can be met and worked with from all over the world. I myself am a hermit living in a junglelike enviroment, but they just installed fibre optic in town and now I have a ton of speed.

Also I am unemployed due to the pandemic, so I have time to spare.

I am a classic jack of all trades, with special strength in game design, 3d and 2d asset creation, music production and advertising/marketing (though I don´t like it since it is my real job). I am weak in coding, but I am commited to learn. I´ve never done voice acting but I would really love to give it a try.

I am looking for similar people, who are very interested in game dev, but not necessarily do it as job. Noobs welcome. Pros too obviously lol.

My intention: Make something interesting.

Discord:

brutalus#8481

Advertisement

Hey~!

I've been diving into Unity for the past couple months, and I've been taking a course about programming in C#. I'd love to try and make a small collaborative project. Nothing too big, just a smallish game to put my skills to the test. ^^

I have some experience with using unity- it's really fun to use- and I have a grand total of one simple finished project.

I'll contact you through discord to see if you're interested ^^

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement