Looking for 3D artist to help create FPS

Started by
2 comments, last by juxwillx 2 years, 11 months ago

Atlas Stranded

A retro FPS by Wreckless

Introduction

Hello, my name is Jakob Peck and I am developing a game called Atlas Stranded. To start off, this game is being developed in Unity using the High Definition Render Pipeline. Atlas Stranded follows Atlas, a lone bounty hunter who has found herself stuck on the old habitat colony of Ares. Long since abandoned, Ares was the crown jewel of the United Republic's space colonization, being located on Titan, Saturn's largest moon. Atlas finds herself attempting to make her way back to her ship after a mission gone wrong activates the colony's dormant security system, sending robots after her as she fights her way back to the ship.

Looking For…

For this posting, I am mainly looking for a 3D artist with experience making models in any 3D modeling software. I don't ask for experience working on other projects, but I do ask for experience making models in general, even for fun. We are a team that is starting from scratch, so I am looking for members who are willing to be apart of the creation of a new game development team.

My only requirements are that you do have experience making 3D models and that you are willing to learn new things, from rigging characters to texturing your own models.

Interested?

If you are interested in joining the project, please contact me using one of my contacts below. Please include a portfolio or screenshots of any previous work and if you are accepted, we will talk more about the project.

Email: jakobpeck@wreckless.dev

Discord: ????-????#9104 (I know this is a strange font, but just copy and paste to discord)

gamedev.net: Message me here

Advertisement

@undefined Hello

I have little experience in blender and would like to help you.

minawa77@gmail.com

Hello,

I can help you. I know how to use blender properly.

Jacob Williams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement