I need some more people to answer a Google Form for my beginner project

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 2 years, 7 months ago

Hello everyone! I signed up for an additional programming course in our school, because I've always dreamed of becoming a game developer or being a part of game development team. I've been studying code and design for a year now with other 12 students we have attending the courses. During the first year I developed the idea of my mobile game “Operator”, and this year we are going to be working on the UI part, still tweaking the design and ideas a little.
In this course we have a lot of exercises, one of them is the User Survey - we need to share a Google Form with people and get some data collected. Unfortunately, I don't have many friends to fill my form and only 3 of my classmates noticed the announcement I made about it. If I don't collect enough data, I won't get a Pass for this exercise. Could you please help me? I'll also appreciate, if you share your experience: did you have to do something like that for your own project? Was it as hard to find the respondents?
[Link deleted by moderator]

None

Advertisement

molchanka said:
In this course we have a lot of exercises, one of them is the User Survey - we need to share a Google Form with people and get some data collected.

This type of question is not welcome on this site.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement