Willing to collaborate in a project as a developer.

Started by
5 comments, last by Programmer71 2 years, 5 months ago

Hi, all.

I'm a developer with around 20 years of experience. I want to jump to game development with a new project or with a project already developed. I tried to build my own game, and whilst I'm able to code (that project was in JAVA, with JMonkeyEngine) I'm a complete disaster with artists (game characters design, textures…), so I need people who knows about that.

My background is JAVA, most of my professional time has been in that language; but I'm more than willing to learn C# or C++ (I already know that language, I used it in OGre3D, but 15 years ago so I think of myself as a beginner).

Of course, every person who wants to collaborate is for free, I don't have money enough to pay fees. If we achieve the goal, to create a funny game and we are able to sell it, we can share the profits equally among all of us.

My target audience can be

• Android,
  • IOS ( I have a mac to develop with, even new ones with ARM),
  • Windows
  • Mac

I'm not particularly interested on any type of game, whatever is fun to code in, is welcome.

If you are interested, please, reply to this topic and let me know how to contact you.

PS I'm not a native English speaker so, sorry if I make mistakes. The language, but for those mistakes, is not a problem for me (I have worked for different American companies with no issues at all)

Advertisement

@ethiel Hi, I'm looking for help with an AI I'm making. It's in Python. Are you still looking for a project? If you're interested, try replying to me here. Or try my email: nijobias@gmail.com

I have been looking for a programmer since a while, this is the project :

https://www.develteam.com/Game/Fort-Apocalypse-Reloaded

I need a c++ / opengl programmer.

If you are interested contact me

thanks

Programmer71 said:
I have been looking for a programmer since a while

I thought you were a programmer? imagine that..

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

GeneralJist said:

Programmer71 said:
I have been looking for a programmer since a while

I thought you were a programmer? imagine that..

Dear Mr. Jist,

I'm writing in response to your application for Senior Backend Programmer here at our studios.
Looking through your list of skills and experience, I must say that you'd be an excellent fit here.
You've covered several programming languages, have several projects under your belt and even a few released mods/TCs.
Such an impressive resume would on its own be reason for us to take you in for an interview, normally.

Unfortunately, I've had to turn your application down as we already have 1 programmer here (he didn't have time to comment).

Best regards,
M. Ybarra,
Blizzard Entertainment

I am a programmer I need another programmer to help me finish my project , one thing does not exclude the other dear sir.

By the way I am baffled about the way supervga knows stuff about jist, do you work for blizzard vga ? anyways, pointing a finger and laughing at jist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement