Creating an Anthropomorphic Hero Shooter

Started by
0 comments, last by BlueReaper47 2 years, 5 months ago

Hello, this is my first time doing something like this so sorry if I miss step on presentation or explaining my idea. I will summarize.

I want to make a Anthropomorphic focused team based hero shooter, sharing alot of traits from both Overwatch, Paladins and TeamFortress 2 alike. I am really only a story writer at heart. as far goes a design Doc. the best thing I've created is a handful of characters, a main story for the game to follow and several personal stories for each character and there relationships with each other.

I know furrys aren't really the top 10 for most people but that is why I want to make this game for people like me, yes, games do have skins that let you play as a anthro character but I want a game that has them as the original cast and a story that focuses around them, I'm not looking to make a campy, cheesy , goofy setup, I'm looking to make and design a game that would give you the same atmosphere that Overwatch wished to create ( but failed to deliverer).

What would make this game unique, that others haven't already done?

I'm not too big on ideas for gameplay other then similar to what paladins did, minus the card system ( personally there are issues I have with it). But one idea I wanted for folks was the idea to use your own created character model over characters you can play. for a short example, if you have a custom character model you made, you can use it in a specific game mode as long as it fits the character model your trying to put it over. There are people in the anthro community that make amazing 3D models and they should have the chance to show them off ( and I don't mean the hyper realistic ones ).

What kind of classes do you wish to have?

Offensive, Defensive, Support, and Tank

How would you balance abilities?

Easy to learn hard to master. Overwatch was doomed the moment they started altering there heroes, I'm not completely sure how balance would play out I need to talk to others who are more skilled in this field, again I'm only a story writer.

Why furrys?

because so much can be done with them creatively, plus who doesn't love fluffies.

This is all the QnAs I can think of if you are interested any further or know anyone who would be interested in this concept please contact me and we can talk further.

Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement