looking for people to join our team (multiplayer horror shooter)

Started by
5 comments, last by hannahbaker600 1 year, 12 months ago

Hi, my name is Kenzo

I'm currently looking for people to join our team, in order to develop a multiplayer horror shooter.

I started the project 1 months ago, I've finished the game concept and started working towards a prototype. The game is going to be cross platform (xbox, playstation, pc) and you will hunt monsters in abandoned, dark buildings with your team. The player can also change his weapons and equipments.

I've already programed many different games, but all as an solo developer and now I want to make bigger projects, therefore I'm looking for people to join the team as developers or 3D artists/animators. Every skill-level of developers and 3D artists/animators are welcome in our team, but I will share a list of development tasks, where I need help from experienced developers because these tasks are very time consuming and can be difficult.

Development tasks;

• Network system
  • Weapon system
  • Particle effects
  • Sound system
  • Unique movement behavior of the monsters (IK)
  • Destructible environment

Of course there are many other things that also need to be done, but these are the main tasks, which we have to focus on. I started the game on Unity, but changed to unreal engine because of the upcoming ue5, I've heard it will be a game changer when it comes to graphics, but we can discuss which engine we will use together. Please let me know if you are interested and/or share your discord link.

Thanks for your time!

Advertisement

Hi Kenzo,

This looks like a very interesting project that I'd like to be involved in. I recently graduated with a degree in game programming & development and am looking to gain some experience in game development. I have proficiencies in UE4, C++, and 3DSMax and would like to focus more on the programming side if possible. Let me know if you think I would be a good fit for you guys.

Discord: FauxTheWin#4399
Portfolio: https://winstonto.myportfolio.com

Hi Kenzo23, this is the exact kind of project I am aching to work on. I write and record music for games and would love to be involved. I will DM you my Discord link.

I am interested Amaligom78#7545

Hi Kenzo23!

That project is looking good! Are you in need of any assistance in terms of Game Design and/or Narrative Design?

You can message me on discord or contact me through email:

mailto:loureiro.andre.info@gmail.com

Significant Otter#7766

hi @kenzo23 im a female voice actor your project sounds interesting if you’d like to get into details, please contact me via

discord / email

hextahlia#4208

hextahlia.contact@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement