Brainstorming for a new brand start of gaming

Started by
45 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 10 months ago

Dear GAME DEV , the first question you have to ask, to start your game is : how long do I want gamers to play my game ? If your answer is, if possible forever, then this is where I come in, with my ideas, for a new concept of design to grab players. Interested? So let's BRAINSTORM THIS topic. Start asking serious questions with maners and open mind, without any alter egos …

None

Advertisement

@miolo I think the better question is how to get good ideas. As fleabay says, everybody has lots of ideas, but most often they are less good than I'd like. So how you improve on that?

MIOLO said:
my ideas, for a new concept of design to grab players. Interested? So let's BRAINSTORM

OK. What's your idea, and how can we help you?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Miolo the thread title isn`t properly formulated, it`s difficult to understand what the thread title is about.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Calin said:
title isn`t properly formulated

I think he just swapped “brand new” around.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:

Calin said:
title isn`t properly formulated

I think he just swapped “brand new” around.

[edited] that`s one possible explanation but it`s always a good idea to double check.

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

One thing to consider about ideas and audiences: the Pet Rock was an absolutely stupid concept that sold literal millions through brilliant marketing.

Is currently working on a rpg/roguelike
Dungeons Under Gannar
Devblog

@fleabay there YOU come ! > where my “ Start asking serious questions with maners and open mind, without any alter egos … ” fit in your post ??!! >> check your mirror that also fits YOU and we ALL here in : “ Unless you have a record of proven and successful ideas. Which you wouldn't be here if that were true. ” … Be kind and constructive or just leave this to open minded nice people.

None

@Alberth your : “ everybody has lots of ideas, but most often they are less good than I'd like. So how you improve on that? ” … rests in LOTS doesn't mean RIGHT. I improve ?? The meaning of brainstorming is WE all together ADD ideas to debate and hopefully reach to a mutual concept in this matter.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement