Looking for a programmer (RPG game project)

Started by
4 comments, last by Magi98 1 year, 6 months ago

Hello everyone!

I'm a guy from Finland looking for a workmate for my RPG project. I'm specialized in game design and I can make good graphics as well. The synopsis is ready and to put it short, the game is planned to be 8-bit style, slightly horror-influenced and psychological RPG game. I'm open-minded when it comes to which engine to use, anything that works for you, works for me as well.

If interested, we can discuss about essential things and I can elaborate more about the concept of the game.

Advertisement

@undefined I definitely would want to help! Maybe different styles other than 8-bit but I'm down for this

Do you have a story writer? Are you writing it yourself?

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with as well, and a horror psychological game sounds like to fun to work on! If you're still looking, check out my profile, and visit my links there. See if I seem a good fit for you. For engines, I'm best familiar with Unreal and Unity. Can learn others of course, but then that would require more time.

None

@undefined DM me, I am interested in helping. I made a horror game last year.

Hey! If you haven't already I would love to join! I am a programmer, relatively comfortable in all modern engines. Feel free to check out my github here https://github.com/stigward​​​​ ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement