3 People looking for an extra Artist and Programmer for first 3D project using Godot

Started by
21 comments, last by ravenkingstudio 1 year, 4 months ago

Hello, and thank you for reading!

We're a team who got together to learn developing alongside others, and are looking for an artist to help create 3D models and textures, and a programmer capable of working in Godot, or willing to learn it.

At the moment, we have a GitHub repo, placeholder scene, some models created, and some AI behaviour set up. We also have a discord group, and a Google docs for a simple GDD. We have 3 people involved right now, a programmer, artist, and composer.

This will hopefully be a simple project, just so people can get used to working with others, and getting used to one another's abilities. Very beginner friendly, I myself had no experience with Godot (But I do in other engines) and the artist is still learning as they go, so don't be afraid of not knowing anything, as we will help each other.

I can help with learning Git source and working in GitHub if you have no familiarity with it, it would only need a day or two, and can help you learn to use Godot and GDScript as well.

Do please reach out if you have any questions.

12/28/2022 Edit: As of now we are all full up.

None

Advertisement

No big reason. The member who first started with the project was familiar with Godot, so they picked that. I figured learning another engine and coding language isn't a bad thing, so I went for it.

None

Professional developer here who currently has plenty of free time and looking to join a project.

None

Programmer role has been filled.

None

Hi Liramu,

Highly experienced in godot (3 games released), available for any additional help :

https://gamejolt.com/@Skaiware/games

A professional with plenty of free time ? have you been fired lately ???

ben.kyle.arceneaux@gmail.com said:

Professional developer here who currently has plenty of free time and looking to join a project.

LMAO, close, the startup I was working for folded so not fired as much as my job disappeared.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement