2D Artist looking for programmer or project

Started by
0 comments, last by Anguseef 1 year, 3 months ago

I'm a 2D artist, draws a lot. I'm not interested in making “portfolio projects" as well… the technical stuff employers would want to see is something I wouldnt benefit from if I'm just the illustration or concept art guy. And even if I did manage the tech implementation of UI, I've been burnt out from receiving NO to any junior art position that I'm just not interested in trying to break into the industry anymore.

I'd like a project in Unity as I've been decompiling projects with various tools and rebuilding projects to the newest version of Unity for fun and a basic understanding of C#. Dabble into 3D modeling as well, but its mainly “UV Projections” and would be better if using 3D Coat to further refine it. But for very simple flat color UVs/minimal details I think the effect is decent illusion.

Monetizing wise; Rev-Share is fine but more importantly. I'd like access to the source code or w/e version is currently being used. That way even if stuff falls flat I can at least learn bit more in C#.

[Portfolio]

twitter(dot)com/angus_mang || @angus_mang

(broke the link up cause the embed looked distracting)

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement