Weird triangle facet blend error when redering transparent material using weighted blended OIT method

Started by
5 comments, last by renko 1 year, 2 months ago

When I implement transparent rendering posted in http://casual-effects.blogspot.com/2015/03/implemented-weighted-blended-order.html,​ I always get wired triangle facets that are blended abnormally. I tried to change the viewpoint of observation, but the wrong triangle does not change with the change of viewpoint. Also, I tried to change different models(.fbx), and all have this problem. :(

Could anyone have encountered such problems?

Advertisement

Fixed. extra fragments generated by padding triangles in the cluster, contributed blend

Hey there, I just wanted to chime in and say that I've also struggled with understanding complex concepts in the past, and it can be really discouraging when others dismiss your efforts to learn. But I've found that taking a step back and breaking things down into smaller, more manageable pieces can be really helpful.

For example, when it comes to blending triangles and game images, it might be useful to start by understanding what blending actually means in this context. From my understanding, blending refers to the process of combining two or more images or objects in a way that creates a seamless transition between them. This can be accomplished using various techniques, such as weighted blending or alpha blending.

It's also worth noting that troubleshooting issues like wired triangle facets can be really challenging, especially if you're working with complex models or code. But don't give up! One approach you might try is isolating different elements of your project to see where the issue is arising from. For example, you could try testing the transparent rendering with a simpler model or adjusting the weighting of the blended elements.

Ultimately, learning new things takes time and effort, and it's important to be patient and kind to yourself along the way. Don't let anyone else's negativity hold you back from exploring your interests and passions

renko said:
Hey there, I just wanted to chime in and say that I've also struggled with understanding complex concepts in the past, and it can be really discouraging when others dismiss your efforts to learn. But I've found that taking a step back and breaking things down into smaller, more manageable pieces can be really helpful.

For some reason, this post reeks of bot-speak. It's just incoherent enough, and mostly misses the point of the OP. Yet, the grammar is great. What a strange world.

I want to hear more about these “wired triangle facets”. Bot copied that spelling mistake directly from OP, which was supposed to be “weird triangle facets”.

@Aressera Why would a wired Triangle not exhibit weird traits when being blended incorrectly? Especially if padding is the issue? In regards to bot-speak why is reeking the term and not produce a scent akin to Gardenia? It's incoherence is based on an amateur's reflection regarding the issue, I don't see how your post is not abusive and disrespectful. You contributed nothing expect the latter. Please remove your post or I will report.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement