Still looking for anyone interested in helping with a new RPG

Started by
0 comments, last by Martin1978 1 year, 2 months ago

I'm in the process of developing a 2D RPG game engine. I have a working demo engine which is essentially a glorified interactive screensaver but I am gradually introducing more elements of gameplay.

What I would love is to find some peeps who might have talent and skills but maybe (like me) are still learning and who would like a project to develop said skills and perhaps get some notoriety and the possibility of a pittance if this project should ever become marketable. I have some ideas for the game which I think are good but I'm certainly open to opinions, creative thinking, and ideas. The engine is a ‘roll your own’ written in Java which is designed to be portable to Android at some point. Along with the game engine there is a companion editor package that will allow for fairly simple creation of future games using the same engine, which can also be upgraded. I chose to start from scratch with the engine instead of using a pre-fab library because I figured I would learn more that way.

I would love any assistance with art (especially), programming (Java & Android), and sound, scripts, concept and ideas. Please send me a message!

Thanks,

Steve

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement