How to make graphics and GPU Programming for games

Started by
10 comments, last by Frankgregry23@ 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Please, if you are into making of game graphics and GPU Programming, kindly dm me

Advertisement

I'm totally into it. I've both made image-based algorithms such as Histogram Equalization, Cuda programs and of course different sorts of shaders. I find it tough to get used to everything, since there's been some changes to the various versions of glsl: passing stuff to the pipeline, passing from one stage to the next etc.

But I'm getting the hang of it now - the key is lots of practice!

Cool, how can I contact you?

Frankgregry23@ said:

Cool, how can I contact you?

About what? This is an excellent place to discuss GPU Programming, if you like.

I don't really use this app really to well, I actually wanna learn the GPU Programming extensively

Frankgregry23@ said:

I don't really use this app really to well, I actually wanna learn the GPU Programming extensively

I'm not sure which app you're referring to, but GPU Programming is a big topic! Do you hope to offload some general number-crunching work there, are you mining cryptocurrency or do you intend on doing some proper graphics programming?
There's an abundance of graphics programming resources out there…

Yeah, I'm this site

Frankgregry23@ said:

Yeah, I'm this site

… Ok!

I think you'd find this section of the forums to be of most help.
I realise that you've posted both in the “Graphics and GPU programming”-section, as well as the N"etwork programming" -section, but I don't actually believe any of those are right for you, unless you have topics specific to those areas.

Okay, the thing is I want to make a networking game with high quality graphics and also a banking system on it I need programmers to

Frankgregry23@ said:

Okay, the thing is I want to make a networking game with high quality graphics and also a banking system on it I need programmers to

Nah, don't do that.

There are so many posts like that in the beginners section, and you can easily find them to gather all the typical feedback applicable to a request like yours.
To sum them up, however:

• Describe your idea in a proper Game Design Document.
  • Formally ask for help making your game, stating what you need and how you'll compensate contributors (if at all)
  • Typically, capable people would like a respectable idea, or like the lead on a project like this to also contribute with something (what would that be)

Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement