Love Me

Started by
4 comments, last by kaladios 4 years, 5 months ago

I'm new to this forum and this is my first time posting here so my apologies if this is the wrong thread

just recently a "game developer" who I used to support  turned out to be somewhat of a fraud and there was a whole discussion about him when someone in the comments mentioned how they'd like someone to take this idea and make something better out of it that's when I got the idea in my head. So I posted about it and it suprisingly sparked some interests so I'm reposting it here. Please bear in mind this story is stilly very fresh in my mind so a lot is subject to change.

The story is about a boy and his group of friends his life while nothing all to intersting has captured the heart of someone but what started out as a simple crush has turned into a twisted obseesion from friends being attacked on their way home to his sister being sent death threats. He begins to worry until he is reminded that his class is taking a trip and that he shuoldn't worry for a short while but things go awry and he soon finds himself trapped with his friends they get in contact with the police but must wait xx days before they can be rescued while waiting they soon realize somethings not right the boy notices some of his belongings go missing, people close to him are hurt 

His stalker is trapped with them its your job to find the stalker and protect your friends at all cost to the cops arrive. (maybe mutiple endings that sort of thing)

what do you think? would it be game material? 

Advertisement

It's not a bad idea. I'm curious what you imagine the actual gameplay to be like once you get to the campsite (I assume that's where the game truly begins). Are you looking for clues as to where the stalker is? Are you trying to set up some sort of defense to protect your friends?

The game will be centered around you ( the boy) and your party(friends) all with their own stats that change depending on the choices you make and the things that happen

these stats would be like Sanity,Trust,Health etc

I'm not sure of the setting but it could take place in the woods but not really a camp scenario  

The goal of the game is to find out which of your party members is the stalker there will be clues and chances for you to get to know your party better with benifits in doing so there willl be puzzles to solve that will effect you in the long run depending on how you chose to solve it 

Okay okay. That's a cool start. It's almost like a modern-day version of clue but with stats. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement