new ideas for video games.

Started by
12 comments, last by Gerald J Shirley 4 years, 7 months ago

I have idea for a video game it call pirate hidden war conquest  you play as timid and mischief boy or girl who on vacation with his or her family on the beach and you were put in charge watching the 

basket fill with food while the rest the family look for a until a bunch of sumo sponge squids are eating the food  and you chase after them for hours  and next thing you know you were lost a desert island

found mystery pirate chest fill with pirate captain outfit along  with a awesome pirate sword and amazing machine call the fusion weapon maker and pirate ship on that day that boy or girl became a pirate

king or queen of the seven seas along with islanders and animals to every wish as he or her crew.

Advertisement

okay do know anybody can help get my idea intro a real video game .

7 hours ago, game bug said:

okay do know anybody can help get my idea intro a real video game .

Sorry, bug. It doesn't work that way. Read this article, then start learning how to make games yourself. 

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I think going get patent .

I patent for video game idea.

3 hours ago, game bug said:

I patent for video game idea.

Sorry, bug, it doesn't work that way. Game ideas are not patentable. Read this article about intellectual property.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

7 minutes ago, Tom Sloper said:

Sorry, bug, it doesn't work that way. Game ideas are not patentable. Read this article about intellectual property.

okay get it .

also going find a company that will turn ideas intro real produce okay .

Hello @game bug, nice to meet you and welcome to the party.  If you need someone else to do it, that could get expensive. 

you work in game company  and don't worry money should  be  a problem.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement