Your Feedback Is Requested!

Started by
1 comment, last by rogerdv 4 years, 6 months ago

Hello, I am Bryan Martínez, a young game developer in México. I would love to hear your opinions on this small draft that I wrote.
I plan on using this to develop a story-driven game, so it is important for me to red your opinions and I would be glad to do so.
I hope my english is not annoying or anything near too bad. Anyways, here's the story:

"In a world where most humans have disappeared, the few last ones fight for their survival against the beast that now rule the ruins left behind by ancient civilizations.
Our protagonist roams across enchanted forests, cities and mountains looking for only one thing: another human being.

In one of many days, the protagonist finds a small chapel covered by trees and moss, and inside he finds an injured fairy. The fairy seems to remember something about an old friend, so the protagonist becomes friends with it and together they search for the lost being, going across a strange and desolated world in which nature has taken back control".

This is also my first game, so any other advice is also welcome.
Thank you for reading!

Advertisement

So, this is a sort of post-apocalyptic fantasy? Im going to give you my opinion as writer. What I see here is an idea, but not much more. You must develop it, "fill it" with something more: whats the conflic? what are the mysteries? who is the villain, his minions? what difficulties will our character face through the story?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement