hey can you help me design a short proposal game for vali day?

Started by
17 comments, last by jdc 4 years, 3 months ago

what if we add characters to a game? then maybe the character can have personality traits & qualities

what would these traits & qualities do? they would affect what they say and how they respond in the game, and w/e actions they would take

how would this affect the proposal game and how would that play out?

Advertisement

anyone that design so many of these games got proposal game ideas?

?

anyone?

What is Vali Day?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@undefined they edited the answer into the original post, apparently Valentine's Day.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Are we thinking about a single player game, or multiplayer?

Videogame, something physical (like a card or board game), or is either ok?

Proposal is, at the core, about one person asking a question, and the other responding. The asker could consider getting a “yes” to be a victory condition, and a “no” to be failure. “Maybe” could be an opportunity to try again. For the person being asked, there isn't any inherently obvious victory condition.

Proposals often involve elaborate romantic plans or gestures, choosing rings or other gifts, etc. These could possibly be elements in the game.

Sometimes, people plan a proposal and then things go wrong: the weather isn't as expected, a venue is closed, a meal is incorrect, there is a clashing event and makes a loud party atmosphere where a quiet romantic one was expected, etc. These sort of events could be potential obstacles to overcome.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Valentine's Day! Duh. And now I understand what “proposal” meant - not what I was thinking at all.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Create a file and attempt to diagram your game. It start the same doing posts, for people comment's but they end not comment the things we want. So when you detail it in a file, it give you more trouble, but you can see more details.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement