My game runs with same fps as pubg on GameLoop,but mine is so slow and not running smoothly

Started by
2 comments, last by Rutin 4 years ago

Hi Guys....
I wonder how The well know game "Pubg mobile " runs with nearby 30fps on GameLoop ,but despite of this ,it runs very smoothly but my game runs with nearby 20pfs but it really slow and dull ...

i want to know how ...and what i should do Please

:D

None

Advertisement

Hello,

I think you would have to be a bit more specific on what your asking.
As far as I understand your question the issue is that the “feeling” of the game is drastically different compared to PUBG Mobile?

Well that makes a lot of sense since 30 fps vs 20 fps is a huge difference. Especially since the “fps” measurement is non-linear. The lower you get in the fps range the “more” work is needed to reduce it even further.

What I suspect is that you haven't really been focusing on getting your game snappy and responsive. You need to handle latency well to make it feel responsive.
For example when do you capture inputs, and how far away in the frame is that from the actual presentation of the frame?
Can you reduce the latency between input and frame presentation?
Make sure to profile your game and have a look at what is taking up all the time, and optimize it.

The PUBG Mobile game is probably very well optimized for mobile devices and they've thought about all these things and have had several engineers working on optimizing the game and reduce latency.

Yaguedid said:

Hi Guys....
I wonder how The well know game "Pubg mobile " runs with nearby 30fps on GameLoop ,but despite of this ,it runs very smoothly but my game runs with nearby 20pfs but it really slow and dull ...

i want to know how ...and what i should do Please

:D

Nobody can answer your question… We have no idea how efficient your code is and what you're even doing in terms of resource management ect... I would suggest using the profiler and find your bottleneck and go from there. Also your hardware specs matter as well.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/Profiler.html

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement