Game Collaboration Proposal

Started by
14 comments, last by Piktorito 3 years, 6 months ago

@iamdrw Sure! I'll do that.

Advertisement

Sure! I'll do that, @iamdrw

Hello I am also a programmer with four years under my belt mostly on C#, C++ but I am always keen on new technologies and languages! I also know a couple of things about game design and I am really into production and audio (engineering moslty). Currently I am looking for other people to collaborate for a small project (little content but highly polished) to add on my portfolio! If I sound like someone who fits your team, poke me on discord: Alex Kalf#8386

Ha! @foxtrot117 slips under the wire there. This has been a great resource for meeting people interested in collaboration, and the project is starting on time with a talented set of contributors from a variety of fields. If any jr. programmers find this post past October I'm sorry, but adding you will diminish the quality of mentorship I can offer to all. If your expertise is in the arts (writing, music, and graphics), you're welcome to apply as a stand-by while we assess if more of a certain role would be helpful or not.

Hiii there!
Your projects sounds interesting!

I am currently searching some free time project for myself, because I am interested in working in game development in future. I want it to be a hobby-free time project, due to my current work overload. I am not working in IT at all, however this is my goal eventually and I want to gain an experience in a) working in game dev, b) being a part of a project, c) working in a great team.

I work in e-commerce currently, but my passions are digital marketing, blogging and social media.

I would love to help you in the project. What I can bring to the table:

• Social media experience
  • Blogging experience (working with visual and written content)
  • Organisational skills
  • Sometimes I do funny jokes
  • I have gaming experience (as a gamer)
  • I have a bunch of soft skills that are 1) being a nice dude, 2) coaching, motivation, 3) planning, organising things

So, if you are interested, feel free to respond to my Discord friend request (from Piktorito)

Cheers,
Jen

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement