Tough & waterproof selfie camera

Started by
1 comment, last by FableFox 2 years, 9 months ago

I own Olympus Tough 850 and missed an opportunity to own 870. There was a mid year sale-ish and I thought I will have that price again at the end of the year. Except it wasn't just a normal sale, it's a portion of company sale-ish (the camera and some business were sold to different company) and not only that, there is no more Tough 870 and it seems you can only bought TG-6 at selected stores.

The question is, I already searched far and wide for camera just like the 870 series - but failed to find any - only those like the TG-6 series, as in there is no selfie capable screen.

I love hiking and weather, so I am looking for a tough and waterproof selfie camera. Does anyone know any camera that works like Olympus Tough 870?

Advertisement

some opinion -

• should I just take selfie with gopro 9 despite of its smaller front screen? ( is gopro the reason not many, or any, companies go into though 870 market? )
  • should i just go with waterproof phone? ( i currently use Galaxt A50, so just upgrade to A52?) so maybe need tough case since the phone already waterproof ? is waterproof phone taking the waterproof compact / selfie camera market?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement