Game Ready Assets For An Indy Game?

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 6 months ago

I'm looking to find some high-quality, game-ready assets for an up-and-coming game in development. Preferably free assets (with free and open license). I realize that's a bit of an ask… What I'm looking for is not necessarily AAA-grade, top of the line, or photorealistic (or high-poly). The graphical level I seek is approximately that of Mass Effect 1, or Stalker: Anomaly at the low end. I'd like asset packs that are consistent, concise and similar across different types of objects. This is a 3D, open world game, not a 2D game, FYI.

Another query I have is– where to find professional (or as close to as possible), game-ready assets that, having a broad spectrum of items/objects/assets (even animated), are still ALL set across a similar (in the very least) graphical level, i.e., same or similar amount of poly, same or similar LOD, same or similar resolution.

The reason being that one would not want to make a game, where some assets are extremely low-poly/low-res, whereas others are super high-poly and ultra 4k resolutions.

Advertisement

This thread is moved to the 2D and 3D Art forum. It did not belong in the Game Design forum. What is Game Design?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement