[Unity] Looking for a few people to work with to create a small adventure game

Started by
0 comments, last by Nafalan 1 year, 3 months ago

Hi

As the title says I'm looking to find a few people to work on a project I'm going to publish on steam.

The Idea:

The main core loop of the game will be exploration, puzzle solving and simple melee weapon combat but also collecting equipment to use (Think of tunic and BOTW)

Disciplines I'm Looking For:

Unity programmer (Gameplay and Mechanics mostly but if you know other skills that is also happily accepted and welcomed)

Artist (Environmental, Character if you know other art skills that you think could be useful don't be afraid to reach out)

if you have some technical skills in unity or blender and you think you can help work on the project or want to be a part of it just drop a message.

The Aim:

The main goal of this project is to finish it and publish it to steam in the not-so-distant future the prospect of the game will be to make a fun enjoyable experience but also showcase the technical ability of each team member.

Whilst working together we can have the game made for profit and have a revenue share but before any of the aforementioned points the focus and main aim of the game is to make a fun clean enjoyable experience with solid game mechanics.

My discord: Nafalan#6792

Again if you don't have the skills listed above you could be a part of the project in other ways don't be afraid to reach out and be a part of the project.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement