Discussion on Level Order Traversal Algorithm

Started by
5 comments, last by frob 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello everyone,

I recently came across [Moderator removed link] this interesting article on level order traversal. I found it to be a great resource for understanding the concept of level order traversal algorithm.

Has anyone implemented this algorithm before? What challenges did you face during the implementation process? Did you find any other interesting resources on this topic?

I would love to hear your experiences and insights on this topic. Let's discuss and share our knowledge!

Looking forward to your responses.

Advertisement

Avantika_Sharma56 said:
Let's discuss and share our knowledge!

Go ahead and start. Tell us what level order traversal problem you were troubled by, and how that article helped you with your game.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:
Go ahead and start. Tell us what level order traversal problem you were troubled by, and how that article helped you with your game.

Is it just me, or are you (a mod) incredibly antagonistic and off-putting toward people posting genuine questions? I've seen several threads where you do this kind of thing, some of which just get locked. If you wonder why this site is in decline, here is a big reason. You are driving away any new people by being so unfriendly.

I suspect his entire purpose is just to share the link he shared. If he's a genuine developer, he can start the discussion himself by telling us how the article actually helped him.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Although I think Aressera is right in saying that the tone here is often too unfriendly, I have to agree with Tom Sloper that this thread doesn't seem like a genuine attempt to have a productive conversation.

Agreed. Smells like link farming.

Brand new account, a single post on the site, formula-based name, the ONLY post from the person is a link “Let's talk about this algorithm I just linked to!”

It's the kind of thing I'd have just blocked as spam, and if they were genuinely interested in discussing it they would have continued it. I almost closed this discussion under the same reasoning, it if wasn't for the fact that it already had 4 replies. Well, meta-replies, as nobody seems to have read the “interesting” blog post being linked to.

In fact, searching for the original link blog post reveals the link is currently spammed across a bunch of sites, and a Google Cache text-only view of the thing shows it's ads and links to buy a product, so killing the link. If the person is truly interested in a discussion they'll come back.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement