[RevShare] Looking for Sprite/2D Artist, Game Designer, and Marketing for a Match 3 Puzzle Mobile Game

Started by
0 comments, last by itsnottme 1 year ago

Hey everyone, I am Mark and I previously developed Shadowy Contracts solo, a while back. I also developed many other games and apps, including: merge game, hyper casual games, dating app, and so on.

I also worked on Archer: Danger Phone professionally.

I am looking to expand the team with enthusiastic and experienced individuals that are looking to work on a game that has a chance in today's very competitive market.

I've been working on a Match 3 Puzzle Mobile Game. I am a programmer.

Here is a video. Most of the art is placeholder and planned to be replaced.

The style is planned to be cartoony and bright.

I am also planning on adding more to the game to make it unique. Possibly another layer, such as items for the player to collect or simple RPG elements.

I did marketing research of similar games in the market and planning on doing more. Someone experienced with marketing of mobile games, preferably casual mobile games, would be a great help.

The game is developed using Unity and will target both Android and iOS.

Available Roles:

Sprite/2D Artist (0/1)

Game Designer (0/1)

Marketing (0/1)

The goal is to contact publishers once we have a strong demo.

This is a profit-sharing project, and the profit share will be calculated by the amount of work done by each person.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can post here, or even better if you add me on Discord itsnottme#0607

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement