Demand in the 3D model market

Started by
4 comments, last by Gnollrunner 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello fellow game developers!

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently working on creating 3D models for the gaming industry, and I'm eager to provide assets that are truly valuable to the community.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what types of 3D models you believe are currently lacking in the market. Whether it's specific character types, environmental assets, props, or anything else you feel is missing – please share your ideas!

Your input will help me prioritize my modeling efforts and create content that aligns with the needs of the gaming community. So, if you have a moment, please let me know what you think would be a valuable addition to the world of 3D game assets.

Thank you in advance for your insights, and I look forward to your suggestions!

Advertisement

fleabay said:

This is 3DSage.

https://www.youtube.com/@3DSage/featured

What point are you making this time, fleabay?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

You could have just said that in the first place. No need to be insulting.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@fleabay I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the confusion that arose. Regrettably, I was unaware that the name was already linked to a YouTube account. Additionally, I want to convey my heartfelt gratitude for your prompt response to the question.

Once more, I wish to offer my apologies to Sage3d and anyone who was inconvenienced. I'd like to mention that, as you can observe, I have temporarily altered my name to avoid further complications.

As someone with no talent for art and no training in modeling, I've gotten into AI art in the past few weeks to fill the gap. Once you get over the learning curve it's pretty amazing, and it will only get better as time goes on. I've been reading it's going to enter the 3D realm soon and actually I think it already has somewhat. I would start going in that direction, because I'm guessing it's going to take over, in a few years.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement