NSFW 3D Anime Toon Shaded Project, seeking volunteers for multiple roles.

Started by
0 comments, last by Varanus 1 week, 3 days ago

Bambi Ascension | Carnistas Uprising is a 3D Anime Toon Shaded Action RPG game with lewd features where there will be three playable characters and the protagonists are trying to free their world from a tyranial overlord that seeks to enslave society to his liking. The game is being created in Unity (C#), anime themed and toon shaded. It will be open world with free exploration in many areas.

We communicate over Discord. If you're interested reach me at: MikeAW2010#9511

Here is what we have...

• Github Repository
  • Jira for ticket keeping
  • Google Drive for file keeping
  • 1 Programmer
  • 1 3D Artist Character Creator
  • 1 Concept and Comic Artist

Here is what we need...

1. Assistant C# Programmers - We have a good lead programmer and we collaborate our project over git, but we would like assistant programmers who won't mind lending a hand on their spare time or whenever they see fit to assist in development tasks to help speed the process up.
  2. Writers & Quest Artist - The basic storyline for the game is complete but we are still lacking detailed information as per what happens in each level, quests, NPC's, challenges, and rewards as well as more in depth storyline quests.
  3. Level Design and Map Artists - Help me plan the design of the open world, how it is laid out, pathing, ect.
  4. 3D Character Creators - If you are good with anime style 3D characters, I may pair you with my 3D Artist to work along side them to deliver characters.. ..but I will admit that the quality expectation is fairly high for this game's models.
  5. 3D Asset Creation - Level assets, Items, weapons, ect
  6. Graphic UI Artists - UI, Logos, Banners. Looking for someone who can make buttons or UI items that will go in menus, skill tree, character editor, main UI, ect.
  7. Concept Image Artists - If you are good with anime style concept art, I may pair you with my artist to assist with concept art where needed. but I will admit that the quality expectation is fairly high for this game's concept art.
  8. Animation Design - Someone to assist in designing animations, many of which may be lewd, some will be combat focused.
  9. Marketing - Assist with advertising.
Advertisement